We have 84% of our member’s address info. on file, help us collect the remaining 16%

0%

By the Spring of 2016 Kitsumkalum will have 609 members of voting age.

204 live on-reserve, 405 live off-reserve.

Kitsumkalum has 514 of of the 609 addresses on file.

FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW TO UPDATE YOUR CURRENT ADDRESS

T’oyaxsut ‘nüün (Thank you)

Band Members Update Your Address

Subscribe to our mailing list

* indicates required










 

()


(###) ###-####
 

/

( mm / dd )


I’m interested in…  

Really?! How do I find more info?
I want a new job, but need to up my skills first...

Pssst! Did you know Kitsumkalum has a Training Centre?

Just click on this URL: http://www.kitsumkalum.com/etc
Kitsumkalum LUPkkb photo-contest2017Kitsumkalum YouthPhotoContest1